Knock it out of the park for your group or retreat.
HEATHER’S EXPERIENCE ENTERTAINS, INFORMS AND INSPIRES PEOPLE TO START MAKING CHANGES RIGHT AWAY.
For women’s professional groups, conferences and gatherings
All of the information about health and weight loss is at our fingertips – so why isn’t everyone slim and healthy? Heather knows that what women DON’T need is more information. Her unique approach pinpoints what they DO need to make long-term changes: uncovering deeply held sabotaging behaviors so people can deal with the root of their issues, get unstuck and get results.
For church groups, women’s retreats, and faith-based events
In the church, we can focus so intently on the spiritual aspect of life that we mistakenly ignore the deep connection between the physical and spiritual dimensions of our daily lives. Heather’s unique perspective combines all aspects of wellness – spiritual, physical, mental and emotional – to bring about true well-being.
FOR WOMEN’S PROFESSIONAL GROUPS, CONFERENCES AND GATHERINGS
HEATHER CAN TAILOR A TOPIC FOR YOUR AUDIENCE. HER MOST POPULAR TOPICS ARE:
- REALIZE YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL: How to Fit Health and Wellness into Your Busy Schedule
- The boldest move you can make to reach ANY goal
- Learn how to shift your mindset to make healthy habits stick
- 5 strategies to integrate healthy habits into your busy life to achieve the results that matter most
- 7 SURPRISING REASONS YOU’RE NOT LOSING WEIGHT
- Learn a simple mindset tool that melts your resistance to change
- Implement a mindset shift to make healthy habits stick
- Discover the 7 surprising reasons you’re not losing weight and what to do about it…so you can lose weight and keep it off
“Our Women in Business attendees were amazed at the wealth of take-home strategies Heather Moreno was able to express in her presentation at our luncheon. She’s a fantastic speaker on many topics, who is very articulate and brings a fun humor for the audience to enjoy.”
Linda Hendy, President/CEO Atascadero Chamber of Commerce
For church groups, women’s retreats, and faith-based events.
Too often the church focuses only on the spiritual side of things and forgets that the physical and spiritual are connected. Heather’s unique perspective combines both the physical and spiritual to bring about healthy living.
How we treat our bodies is a reflection of how we think about them. Today a variety of influences produce a distorted relationship with our bodies. Culture is pushing our women towards unrealistic, destructive, impossible expectations that fly in the face of the Gospel message that we are enough in Christ and we are beloved in Christ.
We spend billions of dollars and tremendous energy white-knuckling our way through diets, trying so hard to be “good.” Or “healthy.” Do most of us even know what that means anymore? In her seminar, Heather explores how we can be “transformed by the renewing of our minds” in order to respect, honor and nourish our created selves.
Heather can tailor a presentation for your audience. Her most popular seminar is:
Your Body: A Change of Mind
- Identify distorted thinking so that we can restore our view of the body as the one created in the image and likeness of God (Gen. 1:26-27)
- Integrate our whole selves – body, mind and spirit – so that we live a life of embodied spirituality (Romans 12:1-2; Proverbs 4:20-23)
- Learn to honor our bodies and restore our relationship with food to bring about long-lasting health and well-being (Col. 2:20-23; 1Cor. 6:15-20)
“Heather has been a welcomed addition to our speaking staff pool at Mount Hermon. Heather is insightful and well-spoken. Her seminars are always full of well-researched, intelligent and balanced information and biblical truth. Our conferees enjoy her seminars and she is a delight to work with!.”
Sharon Renwick, Program Specialist, Mount Hermon Assoc